Monday, December 8, 2008

Mini Depression is Really What it is!

Salutations, First I like to state: I’m so grateful first we have our new President-elect Barack Obama stepping in to help and pull us out of this “Mini Depression”! We talk about tough times ahead and $100 dollar bills being handed out. When need more than that to pull us out. That $100 is just week’s worth of gasoline and a candy bar!
Our entire family resides in a Shelter while I finish my degree on-line, and my husband drive miles to support us while we all live in a night shelter. We deal with real life issues with our children-observing street mentally to survive another day. At night when they come in to the shelter they clutch their Nintendo DS close to them. When go to sleep they tuck them away in a pillowcase so nobody will slip them away! From a sociological perspective we are crashing fast and hard into the new millennium, I think we need to find a solution ASAP.

No comments: