Sunday, February 3, 2008

"Luv-Sun Rain King's Super Bowl Sunday 2008"


Well I have to share this Super Bowl Sunday about Luv-Sun Rain King this late morning. I woke up and told him I was ready, he gives his little kitty moan and yawns out with the little red tongue curling upward and he off the wait till I finish my small routing in the bathroom.
I always go for the coffee and see if I feel like eating a bowl of cereal or decide if I want to cook for myself. If the newspaper is already on the breakfast table I will go and just scan the front-page section. Why this morning I want to share this story which is really so simple but to me the most beautiful site for one to see.


I’m looking down at the paper and turn to see Luv-Sun Rain King sitting facing out the window looking at the old condemn cat house which was once a lovely housing from my cats. He is posed looking like the fines Doric temple from Greece. His neck is erected long and ears slightly jiggle with the slightest sounds. He hold always his right paw bent with an arch in it, as he sits with a straight angled line from his head down to bottom. Last but not least he has his tail curved wrapping around his body.

I call out his name and he turns to me as if he say’s I still looking for them to return and goes back to posed position at the window sitting in the chair. Once I start my return to the room where I must do my homework, he starts his decent off the chair and come following me. He stops to see the toy, which is at the leg of the sofa and looks up at me with these azure eyes, which show a purplish deep blue color, begging me to just give him a throw of the old toy. Of course one cannot deny his pleasure so early in the morning. I give it a toss and off he goes so happily playing with his paws with the big pounce for his plight at catching his prey.

Soon I’m back here getting things in order to start the journey for homework and he returns to my area with the toy for one more toss and I do. When he is finished he returns by my side his and assumes his position beside me and looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes he so posses. You can feel his emotions by the way he looks up at you, and I know he tells me how much he loves me back as I tell him the same. I have been blessed once with a great Siamese as a young adolescent but not like this in my lifetime. He is truly the one of the Greatest Siamese of my lifespan!

Have an old picture of him but my camera is broke but is soon to be repaired.

2 comments:

DIONCATZ said...

I WAS TOUCHED BY YOUR STORY ON RAIN KING. I TOO REMEMBER THAT CAT HOUSE HE WATCHES AND HOW PRIVILEGED I WAS TO HAVE TOURED IT. I WONDER ABOUT THOSE LITTLE SOULS AND IF THEY ARE AS LUCKY AS RAIN KING AND MY FOUR ADORABLE SIMESE ARE. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM AS BEING A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF THEIR HERITAGE. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT MY HAVING SO MANY CATS. THEY EACH BRING SO MUCH LOVE INTO MY HOME AND ESPECIALLY TO ME! I AM THANKFUL THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN HELPED PLACE EACH KITTEN WITH ME AND TRUSTED ME TO KNOW YOU.

Kathleen Jenkins said...

Oh my gosh Mrs Dion! Wow I just loved seeing your post. I'm on a mission to clear my good name but, this blog has changed to Google and it has created a problem for me because of time....No time to try to switch one from the other...but I may have too!

Thanks for posting girl!